- All orders made before 12 pm will be processed and sent for delivery by PosLaju on the same day except during Public Holidays, Saturday & Sunday.
- All orders made after 12 pm will be sent out for delivery by Pos Laju on the next working day.
- All orders made on Friday (after 12 pm), Saturday & Sunday will be sent out for delivery by PosLaju on the next working day.
- We will update your tracking number of your parcel by 6.30 pm daily through email.
- Kindly take note that PosLaju takes up to 24 hours to update your tracking number in their system.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Delivery?
Normally for Semenanjung Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia) the delivery will take 1-2 days and for Sabah & Sarawak delivery will take 3-4 days. However, during sale and public holiday seasons, the delivery may take longer than usual due to additional load carried by the Pos Laju.
Do You Ship Internationally?Yes we can arrange for delivery outside Malaysia via EMS. Kindly contact us at email@example.com for more information regarding international delivery.
What are the shipping rate looks like?
The shipping rate is calculated by weight as below;
West Malaysia; 1-2 item(s)=RM8, 3 items=RM13, 4 items=RM18 & 5 items=RM23
East Malaysia; 1-2 item(s)=RM12, 3 items=RM17, 4 items=RM22 & 5 items=RM27
How Do I Track My Purchase?
Upon completion of order, you will receive an email notification with PosLaju tracking number. You can either go to PosLaju tracking site or just click on ‘track order’ on our website. You are required to key in your order number and email used during the purchase.
In the event you feel that the delivery process takes longer than it should be, kindly track your delivery using methods above. PosLaju may have visited your delivery address and left a note.