Free Shipping for sub-total purchase of RM350 and above.
1. What shipping method is being used?
We use PosLaju as our main delivery partner.
2. When will my order sent out for delivery by PosLaju?
- All orders made before 12 pm will be processed & sent to PosLaju for delivery on the same day except during Public Holidays, Saturday & Sunday.
- All orders made on Friday after 12 pm, Saturday & Sunday will be sent to PosLaju for delivery on the next working day.
- We eill update your PosLaju tracking number by 6.30 pm daily through email.
- Kindly take note that PosLaju takes up to 24 hours to update your tracking number in their system.
3. How long will it take to receive my parcel?
Normally for delivery in Semenanjung Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia) will take 1-2 days and for delivery in Sabah & Sarawak will take 3-4 days.
However, during sale or public holidays season like Raya, the delivery may take longer than usual and we recommend that buyers make purchase earlier to avoid late delivery.
4. Shipping rate is calculated based on weight.
5. How do i track my purchase?
Upon completion of order, you will receive an email notification from us with PosLaju tracking number. You can either go to PosLaju tracking site or just click 'track order' on our website.
You need to key in the order number & email used for the purchase.
6. We offer product exchange within 15 days from the receiving date of your parcel if you fulfill the conditions as stated in the Return & Exchange Policy.